Call for Abstracts
In 2024, there will be again an Online Poster Exhibition where you can present your scientific work on women’s cancer. Submit your abstract and win a poster award!
- Basic/Translational science
- Predictive and prognostic biomarkers
- Gynecologic pathology and disease pathogenesis
- Breast cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Rare tumors and gestational trophoblastic neoplasia
- Ovarian cancer
- Uterine cancer including sarcoma
- Vulvar and vaginal cancer
- Surgical techniques and preoperative management
- Symptom management/Palliation
The Call for Abstracts also covers Trials in Progress Abstracts. All phases of clinical research (phases I to III, supportive care, nonpharmacologic interventions) may be considered for inclusion in a Trials in Progress abstract submission.
- Only by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amount: max. 300 words
- Language: English
Deadline for Abstract submission
March 9, 2024
- After your abstract has been accepted, please create a poster (PDF) in portrait format
- Send it to email@example.com
- Your poster will then be on display in the virtual poster exhibition.
Deadline for Poster submission
March 30, 2024
The independent Poster Award Committee will choose three posters from all the posters presented at the conference, which will be awarded a prize of EUR 500 each. The prize winners will be announced at the final conference session.
Contact for content-related questions
Chiara Flethe, firstname.lastname@example.org